Sunday 20 April 2014

April Tags - Stencil

This month we are challenged to use Stencils for our tags in the Chocolate Baroque Technique Tag Swap.


For my first tag I made a distressed background and used the Ledger stencil.  I then used the Cornflower stencil with Flitterglu and Gilding Flakes.


For my second tag I used a Gelli plate print and, using the Branches stencil, I covered with Chipped Sapphire DI. I then overstamped with elements from Howling Moon stamp set.

Thanks for looking
Sandra x

2 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Both tags are fabulous and so creative Sandra, I love your style xx

Paula (PEP) said...

The second one really catches my eye - the way those eerie ghostly tree branches of the stencil are echoed by the stamped trees & that little owl is just priceless.
Paula (PEP)