Tuesday 25 February 2014

Long time no blogging.......



Thought I would just bring you up to date with all my crafty makes - sorry I keep forgetting to take photos!

Chocolate Baroque has a few challenge groups on the go at the moment, here are my offerings (backdated!).

Christmas Card Group - February is "White on White"

Made with Steampunk Christmas flowers and sentiment from their clear range.






ATC Swap - January  was "Winter" using Crafty Individuals Christmas Paper pad and February was "Love" using Weekend in Venice stamp set.
Winter by Sandra














and Techniques Tags - January was "Resist" and February "Crackle" and "Vaseline Resist"
Sandra South, January






Phew, think I've caught up now!

Off to make a start on March now................
Sandra

1 comment:

Paula (PEP) said...

Your White On White Christmas Card looks absolutely super & I love the touch of blue for the sentiment.
Lovely seeing your ATCs - I particularly like your Weekend in Venice for the "Love" theme.
Your Crackle tag is my favourite from those - it's the little blue & orange flower tips that catch my eye there. It's hard to pick as I love your Honey Bee one as well - the contrast between the mauve & the yellows is very powerful.
I like the way you've used a bold & a soft colour scheme for your Resist tags.
Paula (PEP)