Sunday 9 June 2013

Less is More - Need for Speed

It's challenge number 123 at Less is More and a one layer week.
 
 
Our theme for your cards this week is 
Need for Speed
Don't forget that white space and do have fun!
 

For my card I have used the Tim Holtz Air Travel set. I stamped the plane and compass in black archival then masked them. I then stamped the map over with sepia archival. I've not put a sentiment on as I have Father's Day and birthdays coming up and not decided who to give this to yet!

Sandra
 

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is super Sandra, a great combination of stamps!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Paula (PEP) said...

I say it again - your placement is exquisite & I love the way you've used sepia & black together. I love the sense of movement you created using the plane & how it's so beautifully balanced by the compass rose.
Paula (PEP)

Anonymous said...

Stunning card-i love how you have made this and it is just perfect for the theme :)
Best wishes,Nessa xx

Jan said...

This looks fab xx Jan

Gillian R said...

Wonderful card