Monday 14 November 2011

Baby's First Christmas

At Bah Humbug the challenge is a Baby's First Christmas Card to celebrate little Eli and at Papertake Weekly it's a First Christmas Card to celebrate their first Christmas challenge of the year.

For my card I used two papers from Dovecraft Christmas Fancy Paper pack which I won from Bah Humbug earlier this year.  I then stamped an image from Humphrey's Corner which was free with a magazine recently and coloured with Promarkers.  I used an X - cut die  and added a bit of bling around the edge.


Thanks for looking

Sandra

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Sandra, this is so sweet! xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Delightful the way you coloured the scarf to match the colours of the paper - subtle touch that. Very apt for a baby too.
Paula (PEP)

Annie said...

oh so gorgeous - I missed this freebie and it's just so cute - love it.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Colleen said...

A really cute card. I must use my free stamp soon!

Colleen
Guest Designer
Bah! Humbug!

Max said...

Oh Sandra ... this is a wonderful card - who could resit Humphrey? - and it's lovely to see you making use of your prize. Now I wonder where I PUT my copy of that magazine 'cos I want to use my Humphrey stamp too lol! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT