Tuesday 30 August 2011

Rainbow Lady Challenge - Faux Postage

When I saw this challenge at Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog I couldn't resist having a go as I have the Mail Art stamps as yet unwrapped! So it was the ideal opportunity to  play along.

... we would like you to create some 'Faux Postage' somewhere on your creation please.....and yes I am delighted to say we have a new sponsor -  Glenda of the super company 'Chocolate Baroque'.



For this card I used a Paperartsy stamp given away by Sheila aka Manic Stamper (Thank you very much!), and Mail Art stamps by Chocolate Baroque. The "stamps template" was made on Excel and then after I'd stamped each image I blended DI Antique Linen, Adirondack Butterscotch and Rust. It was a bit bright at first so I toned it down by adding Antique Linen over the other colours to soften!


Thanks for looking


Sandra

7 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Just a perfect card Sandra thanks so much for sharing
Love Cynthia x

ElizabethR said...

Fab card Sandra, it's a great stamps set isn't it? Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Elizabeth x

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Sandra! I love this style of card. xx

Aileen said...

The stamps look fab on your card. x

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Very nice, love the colours, Sandra. Thank you for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

starcyl said...

You have got into the spirit of the challenge and this is a perfect entry. Thanks for joining in with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jenny xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I'm impressed by the stamps template you made. Love the realistic look of your inked & franked stamps sheets. Now you've really given me some ideas. Your colours work beautifully together & I love the softness of the whole design. My stamps are as yet uninked too.
Paula (PEP)