Monday 29 August 2011

Less is More (No 3)

OK, this is my last entry for the Less is More Take Three Challenge I promise!

For this card I used Nellie Snellen die to cut out the lacy circles, used two stamps that were free with a magazine a while ago and edged with DI Broken China.

The challenges I used were

No 22 - Shades of Blue
No23 - Something with Legs
No 24 - Circles

I am now up to date with all the LIM challenges - even though I have cheated a little bit with the combined ones!


Thanks for looking,
Sandra

7 comments:

Kathyk said...

Smashing take on the three challenge challenge!

Kathyk

Suze Bain said...

Love the lacy circles and great inking. xx

Chrissie said...

Such a pretty colour Sandra... and well done on 'catching up'!
This is really sweet.
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Really subtle and pretty, would fit Things that Move too!
Thank you very much
Mandi
Diva LIM "Less is More"

Dawn said...

Beautiful LIM card, love the soft blue edges. Hugs

G Peplow said...

Beautiful birds, subtle colour, love the whole card, Gay xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

Love your catching up idea. This one I almost missed - don't know how - but am glad I didn't for I love the whole idea of it & your photo is brilliantly 'staged.'
Paula (PEP)