Saturday 27 August 2011

Bah Humbug Week 34 Here Come the Girls

This is the challenge at Bah Humbug this week




Here Come The Girls!
OH YES!  We want to see your girly-est girly ideas whatever they may be.  

Now, I don't do "People" very often in my cards - I don't know why! But I had just given into temptation and bought a Goody Box from the Craft Barn and this stamp was in it - Sarah Kay "Noel Treats". Good timing or what!
Coloured in with Promarkers, cut with Spellbinders Label 5, BP from stash and Spellbinders snowflake to finish.

Thanks for looking
Sandra



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great stamp Sandra! Lovely christmas card. xx

Kathyk said...

Your Bah Humbug girlie card is lovely

Kathyk

Annie said...

Oh my goodness so many fabulous entries at Bah! Humbug! this week and I'm struggling to comment due to three really long days at work plus I'm trying to get the house decent as I have a friend coming to stay tomorrow. Please forgive me for putting a copy and pasted message to everyone. I have looked at your card and as usual it's just gorgeous. wow what a great stamp to get in a goodie bag.
Have a good week.
Love from Ann
Bah! Humbug! DT

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant timing & I love the pinkiness of this & how the shape of your nestie brings out the shape of the present pile.
Paula (PEP)

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh such pretty girly colors and I love the image. Thanks for joining the Humbuggers this week. xxD

Ruth said...

Beautiful card - love the stamp!