Sunday 24 July 2011

St Luke's

Over at St Luke's this month there is a colour challenge

"Your card can be in any style you like, with any kind of image, but the challenge is to make it with just 3 colours - BLACK, WHITE plus ONE OTHER COLOUR.  You can pick any colour you like for your third colour and shades of both it and grey are acceptable in your card but it should be 3 colours only."

For my card  I have chosen BLUE as my colour.

I used Ranger Alcohol Inks in Denim and Sailboat Blue for the background and blended them together on Silk artboard with the blending solution.
I then stamped Chocolate Baroque Wild Meadow stamps in Versamark and embossed with Opaque White EP.
Tied a ribbon around and then matted onto white and black card and then onto an A5 card base.

Thanks for looking
Sandra





6 comments:

Jean said...

I like your blue alcohol ink background, perfect to show off the white grasses.Very nice. Jean x

Deborah Frings said...

I really like the effect you've achieved with the alcohol inks - great shading! Super image. Thanks for playing along with St Luke's Charity Card Challenge. Hope to see you again next month!

Vicky Hayes said...

I adore this style of card Sandra and yours is beautiful - and perfect for the St Lukes challenge too!

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card Sandra. I love that stamp, another one for the wish list I think. Thank you so much for joining us at St Lukes this month.
Lynne xxx

Tara Cardwell said...

Great inky technique and a brilliant effect.
Thanks so much for joining us again.
Tara x
St Luke's Charity Cards Challenge Founder

Stamps and Paper said...

Love what you have done using your alcohol inks...a very eye catching card.
Thank you for joining our challenge over at St LUkes....see you next month?

Anne