Monday 9 May 2011

I have an award!

Thank you Jean for giving me an award - I'm so pleased!!
I am supposed to give it to seven other recently discovered blogs and tell you seven random things about myself.
  1. I have two sisters and two step-sisters. We don't get together very often, but have a laugh when we do!
  2. I have been married for 29 years and have two sons 21 and 18 (today!).
  3. I was quite late starting paper craft - only about 5 years  ago, after seeing a display of rubber stamps and ink pads in a local craft shop!
  4. We used to  spend a lot of time buzzing around the countryside on OH motorbike - still got the bike, but I don't go so often!
  5. When my youngest was in Nursery I was asked to help out whilst a member of staff went to the Doctors - I'm still there 15 years later!
  6. I'm crafting on a corner of the kitchen table at the moment. Eldest son has just bought his own flat and we're decorating all the bedrooms!  Trouble is I keep losing things cos they get mixed up - never mind, my own craft room will be the end result!
  7. I'm going to be 50 next year (she whispers!)
Blogs I have chosen for awards for
  1.  Max's Craft Creations
  2. Anne - Just for Fun  - these two ladies we're the first to inspire me have a go at entering challenges.
  3. Enchanted Occasions
  4. Simply One of a Kind - these two ladies helped me take the jump into blogland.
  5. Judith@Poppy Cottage - Truly inspiring!
  6. Manicstamper - I love this blog! It's like having a natter with your neighbour over a cuppa!
  7. PEP - such dedication!
If you feel able to accept the award, please tell us seven random things about yourself and pass the award on to seven other recently discovered blogs. You can right click on the image to save and then repost it on your own blog.

3 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Thanks for this Sandra - shall have to put my thinking cap on.

Paula (PEP)

judith@poppy cottage said...

Thanks Sandra, you are so kind to think of me. Judith xx

Sheila said...

Sandra....thank you soooo much for the award and also for your lovely comments.
Hugs
Sheila-x-